Nail half broken wt visible flesh in toe
My mother is 70yr old.. her left toe nail is half broken due a stone hit in the toe nail and the flesh is tangible... she had fungus in that toe nail... kindly assist what should I do.. I have attached the picture

Don't worry...you are suffering from  Fungus growth  causing this problem... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
Looks fungal infection. Please contact me using online consult option for proper examination diagnosis and treatment of