Nail demage
4 years ago I meet with an accident in which a part of my thumb foot nail got cut out. With time recovery of that part of nail happened but deattached from nail bed and now the same effecting other part of the nail. Now slowly my whole nail getting deattached from nail bed. Please suggest me what should I do for that.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many diseases. This is limited information to make precise recommendations. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist to understand the condition. A thorough evaluation if necessary should be done. Hope it helps you.
Fungal infection of the toe nail should be considered.
Avoid self medications. Meet a Dermatologist.