Nail bed infection
Hello Doctor , we consulted you last time for my mother's nail bed infection. As per the picture attached , she has recovered 70% however still some swelling is there. Should I repeat the medicine or visit the hospital ?. Please guide us next step.Thankyou

For full guidance, prescription and follow up take a paid instant consultation. Hope that helps. You can even video consult directly via what sapp on 9999x104x408

This is paronychia. It's need excision.. If want consultation Watsapp (8:6:1:7:2;1:3:0:1:3)
Check sugar level as well apart from treatment
Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..
Good to know that you are feeling well but It requires incision and drainage Abscess has already formed
Consult
History noted
You can consult me NOW. I'm available I'm consulting physician and specialist in infectious diseases. whatspp - Nine six six five four eight four zero nine eight
For further treatments consult me
Consult me.
Need incision and drainage.
visit general surgeon clinic
Please Continue as follows : 1)  Tablet : Cefixime  200 mg two times in a day after Meals 2) Tablet : Combiflam three times in a day after meals 3)  Tablet : Pantocid 40 mg before meals 4) Ointment: Betaden Virinda Apply three times on a wound 5) Hot fomentation
take all above treatment for 5 days
If it is improving then continue medication but best treatment for it is incision and drainage of pus and regular dressing