Myometrial cyst

What's this myometrial cyst? I am TTC for 2-3 months. But its not happens. I m worried. My periods r regular. All blood test like tsh, Prolactin r normal. Only my blood sugar is in pre diabetic stage.

Harisha N L

Myometrium cysts are cysts seen in the myometrium and these can be differentiated appropriately based on location and sonological or Doppler features...possible causes are adenomyosis,nebothian cyst etc. Treatment depends on the severity of symptoms and the need to preserve fertility. In some instances, suppression of normal cyclical hormone-induced proliferation of endometrial tissue (e.g. GnRH agonist) is sufficient. In women with severe symptoms not relieved medically, and in whom fertility is no longer desirable, a hysterectomy may be performed.
Dr. Shweta Goswami
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 15 yrs exp Noida
A small myometrial cyst at this stage should be ignored except trying to rule out endometriosis as a factor in difficulty in conception. Your ultrasound is suggestive of PCOS so consult an infertility specialist if you are unable to conceive, and especially if your cycles are delayed or irregular