My wife is pregnant
My wife is pregnant, we stay away from family, i wud like to know govt health centre in south delhi where we can visit, and when to give her polio injection and how many injections during pregnancy..

Dr. Hithysh BM
hello der any govt hospital near ur place provides a good antenatal care medications need to be taken during pregnancy are iron and folic acid supplements and tt injection 2 doses in whole duration of pregnancy....and polio injection is not given during pregnancy it will be given to your baby after its birth.