My weight is 66kgs and height is 5'1.I .
I am suffering from planter fasciitis heel pain from past 10 months. I am advised by the doctor to take steroid injections to heel. I heard its very painful. I want to know weather any other treatment is available for my problems. Thank you

Ayurvedic treatments has got good results for such conditions. Kindly consult me personally for further information

+179
Chat with a doctor
Homoeopathic medicines can permanently cure this problem rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
Plantar Fascitisis inflammation of the plantar fascia or arch tendon of thefoot. It is an overuse injury causing heel pain which may radiate forward into the foot. Plantar fasciitis can also be known as a heel spur although they are not strictly the same. Homeopathy treats the person as a whole. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. The homeopathic medicines are selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution etc. There are positive and curative results following homoeopathic constitutional treatment in cases  of plantar fasciitis, you can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects Medicines will reach you via courier services
Share me your all reports And not use long time steroids Take proper treatment in Ayurveda
Dear , don't worry Consult any ayurveda physician u wl get cure definitely
Homoeopathic medicines can be of good help for Plantar Fasciitis. Medicines along with exercises will ease your pain. You need to use a soft footwear or silicone insoles for your shoes. The footwear must neither be too flat nor have a high heel. Use warm and cold fomentation for your affected foot. Follow exercises such as heel raises and calf stretches to relieve the pain.
Plantar fascitis is a painful condition of the heel which leads to difficulty in walking / standing. Body weight is a major causative factor. Reduce your weight. Seek the help of a good physiotherapist & practice muscle release exercises. Apply ice pack on your heel. Visit your physician for some appropriate painkillers. Steroid injection in the heels should be reserved as a last resort.
Consult me on my private window