My teeth is paining
My teeth pains sometimes. When I decide to go to doctor and till i go (1 day or 2 day) pains goes automatically. No reason remains to go to doc. What should I do? What can cause the pain?

Dr. Durga Kshitish Kothuru
Periodontist 15 yrs exp Vijayawada

Don't neglect ur tooth pain until it continuously troubles u. Get a Dental check up done immediately.
Dr. Anish Goyal
Dentist 2 yrs exp Gurgaon
Hi, usually tooth pain is because of decay. Visit a dentist and get check up done. Don't delay it because if decay increase it will cause constant pain and sometimes will not be able to treat the tooth. So better to visit dentist asap. Take care.
Dr. Ritika Pandey
Dentist 5 yrs exp Allahabad
There can be many reasons for tooth ache. U need to visit a dentist only then the reason cud be found. Thnku