My skin is becoming dirty

Mt age is 14 and  i am male like black patches and the skin is horrible near my neck underarm people say that u doesn't bath but I bath properly I even scrub that but to it does not  go I even try lemon potato cucumber milk etc I bath twice a day to remove that  from more than six months I am trying

Yes... Thanks for health questions Don't worry Every problem is corrected on this platform permanently Take balanced diet and more protein rich diet Eat dark leafy vegetables and fruits Drink plenty of water Drink coconut water twice a day Avoid stress and strain Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption if any Avoid day time sleep Take sound sleep at night for 8-9 hours Avoid fast food and restaurants food Take less oily and less spicy food Practice yogas and pranayamas daily Practice morning and evening walk necessary Avoid chemical based soap  creams etc for face Go for ayurvedic medicines and oils for face For medicines details ask me on private questions section Vote for this answer Hope Better Health If any query ask me on private questions section