My right knee injure

My right knee is injured playing football march 15. I went to the DOC, they asked me to MRI. now MRI report is show that ACL 3 tear injury. Sir pls suggest me what can I do?
views-icons 108 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on My right knee injure

doctor profile image
Dr. Ravi Nayak
11 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Joint Replacement Surgeon
A grade 3 ACL tear implies complete tear of the ACL. The ACL is responsible for knee stability. If you wish to continue participating in sports, you need to consult an Orthopaedic Surgeon specializing in Arthroscopy ( keyhole surgery), who will perform ACL repair/ reconstruction.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?