My penis size is to small
HI doctor my name is madan I have a. Problem of my penis it's to small like 10years kid I can't even able to pull back my fores skin...I really don't know what to do now.

Hi.....looks like you have developed phimosis... Phimosis is the inability to fully retract the foreskin over the glans penis due to a narrow opening. Acquired phimosis is a consequence of poor hygiene, forceful retraction of the tight foreskin over the glans penis and recurrent infections...... The typical erect penis is usually 5 to 6 inches long with a circumference of 4 to 5 inches. There's more variation in the size of flaccid penises. Some guys are genuinely smaller than that. In rare cases, genetics and hormone problems cause a condition called micropenis.....