My penis peeling can i have covid vaccin
My penis peeling with dry skin and white colour skin discharge in hip,shoulder,legs Can i have covid vaccine??

Don't worry...you are suffering from genital candidiasis causing this peeling.. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Please seek treatment for your problem.  However it may not cause an issue with the vaccination.  Plz confirm with the treating physician / dermatologist.