My penis is very small
Hi Sir. I feel my penis is very small. I hav not yet married. Is there any medicine to enlarge ? Pls let me know if there is any medicine. I stay in Bangalore near Ramamurthy Nagar

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Don't feel u have nothing. Every things with you if you remain positive. Yes there has no medicine for increasing penis but that may depend on your positive thinking and positive thinking. If there is any other problem which are not identified that should be identified through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording and treatment.

Hello..... Small-penis syndrome is the anxiety  of thinking one's penis is too small -- even though it isn't. It's a totally different condition from having a truly tiny tinkler, a condition called micropenis is an unusually small penis attached to scotum ,cause could be harmonal ,genetic etc..there is no medicine to increase the size