My name is anoop sharma.

When I m 1 year old im burn with hot water. So my face skin was burn .I m want treatment for this. My skin colour where is burn is black. So please I want treatment for my skin. Thanks
views-icons 39 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello anoop. I would suggest you meet with a dermatologist who can prescribe you certain creams which will help you. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?