My nail is hurting my toe
I had a fracture few months back in my toe which took off my nail Then my nail grew back after fracture recovery and it started causing the problem as shown in the picture attached! Please give some advice!

hello there. your nail may be growing inwards. you need to clean it and apply antiseptic cream. cut nails properly. if there is pus inside you need to show to your surgeon so that it can be drained. regards.
hi, it looks like local infection clean the wound , apply local antiseptic , cover the toe so that water shouldn't not seep in space it heals gradually