My nail have fungus.
My nail have fungus.i consulted a doctor near my place.he is a senior dermatologist.he noted medicine fluconazole gel 0.5 and Terbinafine tablets USP 250mg.any doctors please tell is this medicines use for nail fungus? Or Please suggest other medicins.

Dr. Govind S Mittal
Dermatosurgeon 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. Greetings. They medicines that the doctor has given you is for nail fungus only, but looking at the photographs i am not convinced that what you have is definitely a nail infection or what! However since he's seen you and examined you, probably there may be a reason why he's made that diagnosis.What you have could just be rippling appearance of nail surface or trachyonychia. Doing a koh Mount examination from nail scraping would be worth while. Discuss with your dermatologist. Hope this helps .