My mother suffering from Leg pain
My mother suffering from leg pain from knee to toe right leg,she having pain from couple of week, kindly suggest to get relief from the pain.night time pain gets increases.

This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to -Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or  metabolic disorder, if there is any. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Keep no pillow under the head. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. --. Fomentation with warm water. Let the part not be exposed to cold. -- .Do mild exercises for the affected part.- 7 --.(Take help of physiotherapist or you can visit my YouTube channel Dr. N. C. Gupta and watch 'Me & My Yoga' and 'Yoga Simplified'. https://youtube.com/channel/ucpeqc6b1ywzwin048jsu6rw --Do not ignore, let it not become beginning of a major problem. -Any way it may be tried, --. Ugesic (Piroxicam) 20mg 1 tab od x 5days --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1 tab OD x 10 days. -(You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) --Do ask for a detailed treatment plan. Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. --Wish your mother a quick recovery & good health.  Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho)
Pain is most probably due to osteoarthritis but needs to be confirmed with detailed history and examination. Get a consultation for the same.
Till then, use a knee support. Avoid squatting or sitting cross legged. Apply pain relief spray. Apply warm water bags. Can take paracetamol for pain. Consult if pain is too severe.
If the pain increases with knee bending and squatting and there is no injury it is mostly due to osteoarthritis
get an xray of knee joint ap and lateral view standing tab nucoxia mr 4mg 1 tab twice daily for 5 days
consult me or any other Orthopaedist