My mother makes noise from her throat
My mother had a previous problem of depression. Since past 18 years. She was under medications. Since last year she started making weird grunting noise which seems unusual. She is not reactive while you speak to her sometimes as if she is intentionally ignoring. Rest of the time she Hears properly. As medications of 18 years havent been helpful to her. Our family being a middle class one have lost all hopes n are being wid her as normal. Is there any issue for this grunting n humming noise she makes from her throat. Please help.

Vil need direct clarification from ur mother itself. So take her to a psychiatrist n get her evaluated in detail. It seems to be a treatable condition, so don't loose hopes.

Sizzling noise in throat