My mother health query

She is 83 yrs old bidritten for urine using  catheter tube  for the last one year. i took a urine culture test and the report says long growth. What is the immediate remedy either i need to for medicine or she should be admitted immediately?
views-icons 31 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. Kindly attach the full reports. She may require a full course of antibiotics. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?