diabetes-icon
My mom is diabetes patient
My mom is diabetes patient and she is taking Glimisave mv2 tablet once in a day. Now she is going though gas and acidity problem, my question is does this medicine has such side-effects. Please can you suggest any alternate medicine. Thank you

Yes the medicines you mentioned has known side effects of gastrointestinal disturbance... Need to know detail history of the patient to suggest alternative medicine
FBS Post lunch blood sugar Hba1c Consult Diabetologist
Diabetic diet Exercise

The tablet u have mentioned contains 3 drugs out of them metformin and voglibose both are known to cause such in some abdominal issues but are good drugs. We can try out different combination or try taking after food if still issues persist need to change medicines. To suggest alternative drugs need sugar reports FBS PPBS HBA1c.
FBS PPBS HBA1c consult endocrinologist