animal-health-icon
My lovebird is seek
Dear sir I have 4 lovebirds but my one bird is seek I can't understand what I do because that bird is very active but last some day the I have no idea what happened the bird is quite silent he just eating food only nothing seen as he doing some more fun and all.

Kindly separate that bird nd put it in another cage else other birds may b affected U can do one thing buy doxycycline tablet 100 mg dissolve it in 10 ml water (boil the water nd cool it and thn dissolve) out of this solution give 1 ml with dropper  to bird (directly into the mouth but very slowly if u can) or u can also add this 1 ml medicine to his drinking water. Kindly inform if this doesn't help. Regards Dr. Prachi Kshatriya