My husband
I am facing bit weird problem. I am 1.5 yr married woman. After my marriage I always feel that my husband sexual desire less than me. we usually do intercourse after 2 days. now He is not doing before 3 nights. he never tries to understand my desire. I always give him hint but he ignores. I actually can't understand what to do. day by day his desire becoming less.

He needs some treatment to improve his libido ie sexual desire and also general weakness for this u can consult me online
What is his age? What work do he do? Do he have any addictions? We can council him and start treatment for him bcoz he is dacing from low libido there are many reason for this whats app me Nine Five Nine Five Seven Three Zero Triple Five
consult me privately for more details
I can understand your concern. But in this regarding there is a need to talk to your husband. He can explain his issues better. Kindly tell him to come online to share his problems to get best suggestions and medications if needed. Thank you

Games for husband and wife