My hair becoming whaite

Hii doctor i am student of 12 class i realise that from last few month my hair becoming white it was very big problem plz help me

Dr. Rajib Roy
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Kishanganj

Hi. I can understand your concern. Well you can apply Q sera black serum before you leave outside every day. You should know greying of hair even premature greying of hair from which you are going through is an inevitable process. All the medical management whatever we try are to some extent delay the process. Thank you
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi greetings. Reversing grey hair to black is indeed among the tough results to show to a patient since this is a multifactorial problem. Since in most it's genetically mediated, it's tough to reverse or treat. However there are certain peptides and newer molecules application of which may be worth a trial. It's also important to rule out hormonal irregularities and nutritional deficiencies. Increase intake of oral anti oxidants. Meet a dermatologist near you for further advise. Hope this helps.