My feets and legs pain.

Hi ayurvedic I love to walk everyday, I don't use vehicle much. If I walk a bit longer I feels feet pain feet joints and leg pain. If I stand for few hours in balcony or corridors then also I feels same. I'm 5.8 ft tall and 72kg of weight. Could you please tell me what's the problem do I have to use any calcium medicines or do I need to consult a orthopaedic. Thanks in advance yours feed are very valuable to me.

Doctor Answers (3) on My feets and legs pain.

Subh Arogya. . . . . . .
First it is good that you r very health consious.
You have to be evaluated for pain then you can be given proper treatment...Still for improved results you can have castor oil 3-4tsp every Sunday.
Regards, Dr. Kaustubh Kane
Do local oil application on legs regularly then wash with hot water. You can use medicated oils like Balashwagandhadi taila, ksheera bala etc
Hi
The pain you are feeling is it muscular or bony? Or both? these type of cases are mostly seen in IT professionals or person who's job is mostly in sitting position,this may lead to weak muscle and stiff joints
I will suggest start Yoga along with Walking which will strengthen muscle as well as reduce stiffness of joints.
Internal medicine only require after personal inspection.. and don't jump on to conclusion that you have less calcium if you are on healthy diet. You may have Rasna-Saptak Kashayam 3 tsp twice daily for start.