My father had cancer
My father had cancer in his throat before 1 year now his treatment is going on in aayurvadic but we don't know what is the situation right now so please tell me what we do know

Dr. Deepika Solge
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

You can use modern diagnostic tools to know how is situation now.use graviola juice.it is very helpful for cancer patients.
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Lucknow
Already you cancer is very critical illness, no one can say exact prognosis, many articles published in this disease, ayurveda helps recovering from disease, but takes time. During treatments symptoms may reduced and betterment feelings.. Alove vera juice, giloya juice and some gold prepration helpfull in this disease, if you want to know more please share your investigation report. You may directly contact me ashtangveda gmail.com