My eyes are getting more white
My eyes are now a days becoming more white around the ⚫ plz guide as I am experiencing little running water, not diabetes and only taking BP tablet Zilzox CH 40 mg in morning .Age is 74 years once cataract surgery done in year 2018

Can you pls share a pic so that we can help you better .......but from the description u have given it seems to be arcus senilis which is common in older adults....and it is due to deposition of fat .....it does not cause any effect on vision and does not require treatment...... But just to be sure pls share a pic
Please share a pic