My bp difference
My bp in right hand is 125/70 and in left hang it is 118/70 .is this too much difference... please tell me

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...Sometimes there can be variation when blood pressure is recorded in different arms. This difference is minimal. You can relax. There's nothing to worry about. Also it is better to get your blood pressure checked once in a month, as you get old and if you have a history of blood pressure in your family. As of now your blood pressure is normal. Just maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle. The