cardiologist-icon
My bp difference
My blood pressure in right arm is 126/70 and in left arm is 117/70 ... is this a big difference? ... please tell me if it is a major problem...

Hello there.... I went through your query... I would suggest you to undergo blood pressure examination again....There are various causes which can cause pressure difference.... Differences in blood pressure readings taken from the left and right arms may be a sign of heart and blood vessel disease...Kindly consult your Physician for further evaluation and treatment....