My boyfriend experiencing weird symptoms
I'm contacting you in regards of my boyfriend. I've been dating him for almost 2 years so I know him like the back of my hand. He came to me really concerned that he has been experiencing some symptoms. He told me he hasn't had much of an appetite, he just wants to sleep all of the time and is always tired but when he goes to sleep he's always tossing and turning, when he is working out he feels like he doesn't recover fast and that he feels weak. He also told me he has been having not really hallucinations, but his eyes are playing tricks on him and he's seeing things that aren't really there. He also feels sick in the stomach almost all day every day. He told me today that when he was working out he became really light headed. I'm really worried because if you knew him as well as I do, the person I just explained is the complete opposite person of who he really is. I'm worried something really bad is going to happen. I was wondering if you could help me understand what it could be.

He should visit a physician near by hospital. Without examining the patient with this type of weird symptoms cannot make a diagnosis.he may require series of investigations and proper guidance.