My body skin is dark
My face is fair, my leg color is fair, my actual birth color was fair but my inner thigh skin color, butt color, tummy, hands color is darker i'm also having stretch marks over my booty and waist, also i'm having butt acne and allergic from hives.

It can be improved...Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Good morning. You seem to have quite a few concerns regarding your skin. Your pigmentations issue needs to be evaluated since there can be many causes for darkening of skin ranging from endocrine related issues, nutritional, medication related etc. Stretch marks can be improved with procedures along with topical medications. The acne if it is in fact acne, and specifically only over the buttocks may be a form of acne mechanica and can addressed easily enough. Your history of hives will need a detailed history and examination if necessary.
Consult a qualified Dermatologist
Keep records of past treatment history( if applicable) readily available when consulting a doctor
Consult online for proper treatment
Please consult a dermatologist for your skin concerns