My big fat nose
I have this big fat nose and I want to change its shape without any surgery i.e, with some facial exercises etc... Can you please suggest me in this case?

You can get dermal fillers done for a better more attractive nose shape. Is is a single session no surgery To be repeated once a year for optimal benefit Minimal downtime- lunch time procedure Single session costs around 47000
Not much use.. for detailed information do direct online consultation by sending photos
Hello dear. I'm afraid there no facial excercise or diet that can do what you want. You will have to visit a plastic surgeon
Visit a plastic surgeon