My baby 0.5y toilet prblm
Hell doctor, 3 days back i went to my native @anantapur (Andhra paradesh ) from bengaluru.here it is up to 40°c temp.my kid not went for toilet .pls suggest!!!

Hello, We understand your feeling and your concern toward your baby boy. It is know that benguluru is rather coll place when closer to any other place in Andhra Pradesh. Heat plays a major role in dehydrating body. And it seems that sudden change in climatic conditions have altered your babies body function and it is conserving water.you need to give your more water than before. Or you can try tender coconut for improvement. Thank you