My 7 year old kid fever
Since this morning my kid is having 103 fever and are giving P250 but still now it is not getting controlled and gave only fluids and also we are trying to clean his body with wet cloth but still same temperature.. would anyone suggest any further quick home remedy I can take care or need to rush to hospital please advice .. thanks a lot in advance

Dr. Harisha N L
Hi there...Fever can cause fluid loss and dehydration, so give water, juices or broth...give paracetamol 4 times a day at an appropriate dosage according to his weight...if the fever doesn't respond to the medication or lasts longer than one day Consult nearest pediatrician for clinical examination they will do the needful.