My 4 month child is not sleeping and cry
My doctor have a allergy and she take syrup for that..but sudenely her hair falling out...when I saw her scalp redissh and itching .....what is this??? Is it because she have allergy...pls tell ..her hair falling out....what I do for this...

She is suffering from atopic dermatitis..Need specific medicine.... Do direct online consultation  by sending photos, otherwise meet me at my clinic, for accurate diagnosis and treatment
She is suffering from seborheic dermatitis. Use antifungal shampoo once in a week. If you want you can send me your pictures for better diagnosis and treatment.