Muscles pain & numbness
I am taking galvusmet 50/1000 & glzplus twice a day and half gibtulio 10 mg in morning. Now I am feeling shoulder muscles pain and numbness in legs and hand for last 6 months. What to do?

Aren’t you taking too many hypoglycaemic drugs just consult a diabetologist and revised your treatment Are you checking your blood sugar daily or at least twice weekly . Are also taking medication for cholesterol if so take only at night before going to sleep
Check blood sugar twice a week
Consult a diabetologist as soon as possible and revised treatment