Muscle Weakness
I don't know which specialist doctor to concern ,my whole left side of my body is weaker than other ,from my face to legs It's clearly reflecting my face asymmetrically One side of my eyelid is weaker than other same goes with my smile One side of chest muscle is weaker which affects my posture ! If possible can you recommend me whats this defect called and it's treatment

It seems to be hemiperesis. You should consult a MD physician without delay.

You may be having hemiperesis (that is mild paralysis of one side of body ). Consult a physician.
Meet a Neurologist