Muscle spasms and cramps

My mom is suffering muscle cramps of whole body since 10 years visited many specialists throughout India still not diagnosed can I find some solution out of it please reply
views-icons 33 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Muscle spasms and cramps

doctor profile image
Tiji Mathew Thomas
17 yrs. of exp | Ernakulam | Physiotherapist
With the fewer details available, I would suggest you to consult with a physician as muscle cramps of whole body and that too developing in a short span of time, can be of systemic origin. It can happen due to a wide variety of issues from dehydration, electrolyte imbalance to metabolic and endocrinological diseases; and drug side-effects. Symptomatic management may be started and physician may refer you to appropriate speciality after clinical and lab tests.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?