Muscle loss in ass
Muscle of my ass has been loss so I can't sit in harder place for long cause pain..because hipbone attach to surface..should I consult a doctor? What should I do?
61 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajesh Gayakwad
Orthopedic Surgeon 7 yrs exp Mumbai
Consult doctor
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?