Muscle building
I want to build muscles. I am hitting gym at the age of 16. Now muscle growth are restricted. Do i need to switch on food or Harmon's changing supplements?. Is it legal?

Hi you can go proper high calorie high protien diet plan by right useful Diet Chart. Do not think too many but only consume good nutritive value foods.Continue your workout. Muscles can be rebuild & well maintained.
You need to take healthy diet for muscle growth. Write me on personal chat for counseling

Daily diet for building muscle The best supplements for muscle mass Muscle building supplement