Multivitamin for good health
I am a working mother of two kids ,by end of the day I get too tiered and hair are getting full,skin is loosing it's health,and back ache,so thought of taking some multivitamins as a supplement.can I take Ato Z womenß multivitamin every day.is it safe?

Please ask me directly for details.
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Things need to be discussed in detail. Please choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help to achieve better results.
Greetings for the day!!     It is best to have a healthy balanced diet rather than taking multivitamins. A switch over to healthy lifestyle will help you get relieved of these problems. Try to reduce your stress levels by incorporating stress management practices in your life. Aim for a sound sleep 6-8hrs everyday. In this way you will be able to have a healthy mind and body free of deficiencies. Also the whole family will be benefitted with these practices. To know more on the diet plan to follow pls connect with me Thank you
Hello, Medicines are not always good for health, as we can't survive with only taking medicines, because our body need food for nourishing itself. So it's necessary to take a good nutritious food items in your regular diet. I will also suggest you to do some meditation and body relaxing exercise to get relief in your back pain.
Directly contact me for a better dietary treatment. 
Make sure that you are taking a balance diet . Include more and more fruits and green vegetable in your routine diet. take a sun bath for your back pain. Thank you for consultation.