Multiple small foliciles
I have done ultrasound  September 2020 sonography ...there i got multiple follicles.. Then after my marriage i did again ultrasound January 2021 that time my ovaries came normal no significant found...then yesterday i checked again whole ultrasound due to my stomach pain...its show again multiple follicles..how is it possible...i am already consuming Krimson pills for irregular periods...so how again multiple follicles came in report...i did all three report with three different centre ... I have one more question can i get pregnant or not...with multiple small foliciles...

Do not panic.. It seems the second usg was Inappropriate.. You need to consult a gynaecologist for planning a pregnancy.. You may need to take a course of medications  and do lifestyle modifications.. Stay active..  avoid fatty foods.. watch your weight.. you will do good..!!

What was the impression given in ultrasound report