MTP or Abortion
She had sex on last day of her periods. And the boy precum in her. What are the chances of pregnancy? She didn't vomit since the intercourse, it's been 2 weeks.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Its very difficult so say anything with just this much history.  What day of your cycle was it when you got involved in such a risky sexual behaviour? I would suggest you wait for your periods.  If they dont come, then get a urine pregnancy test done and then take it from there. Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.