MRI OF HEAD, BEHIND NECK AND TEMPLE
I want to do an MRI of my head, back of my neck and my right temple area too. I think I have injured the back of my neck due to some type of vigorous movement. I also want to know about my nervous system and along with that, want to know if the back of my neck is injured or not. And last year, I accidentally injured my right temple area. I don't have any pain there, only a bit swelling. So an MRI of the head, back of the neck and right temple area is called as what?

U just go tell thm mri brain with c spine (neck) they ll do completely