Mouth ulcers
I have mouth ulcers for more than 6 months, I neither smoke nor chew tobacco. Is this ulcer cancerous??. Pls suggest whether I should consult a dentist or a general physician??
42 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Get your Vit B12 checked and see a general physician.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.