Mouth ulcers
Hi I am suffering from frequent mouth ulcers.I'm having severe pain at ulcer spot tried many medicines but no effect.could you please suggest any solution for this?

hellooo.. common cause of mouth ulcers are vitamin b deficiencies, gastric reflux... avoid spicy and oily food,try taking bland food,more of green leafy vegetables,milk/curd, having food on time is also important... use zytee gel before food on your ulcer and metrogyl dg gel after food for ulcers...use becosules capsule once a day for a week...hope it helps...if it persists please consult a physician as it may also suggest underlying causes