Mouth Ulcers
Have around 8-9 mouth ulcers near tongue. 4 of them are healing. One physician said it was because my gynaec gave me zocon 150 mg - 7 doses in one week (one per day) for an infection. Just got 2 new mouth ulcers today. How can I prevent new ones from coming and heal the existing ones better? I am in extreme pain and can't eat, drink or speak properly. Already having vitamin C and vitamin B, plus using gel for pain relief. Any advice would help.

Use h2o2 mouth wash 1tsf diluted in half glass of water three times a day, and suck on tablet pirox dt when there is pain if not pregnant. For a proper diagnosis and treatment u need to consult thoroughly online or physically and get some tests done.