Mouth Ulcer
I have mouth ulcer which frequently occurs in 15-20 days. I don't eat outside food , I drink water a lot daily. Please let me know if I can treat myself at home by using home ingredients or I have to consult a doctor?

Hello there  . I can understand your concern.  It could be due to vitamin b complex and folic acid deficiency. You need to have a lot of greens and fruits. Tab. Neurobion forte once a day after food for a month. Avoid tea coffee and other caffeinated beverages.  Avoid too much oily and spicy foods and you will be fine after sometime. Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore