Mouth ulcer

I have mouth ulcer problem due to which I am unable to eat food. It also pains a lot.I face this problem very frequently. Sometimes my stomach also starts swelling. Is it a sign of fever or something else. What could be the reason for this. Please suggest me remedies to overcome this problem

Dr. Sachin Srivastava
Dentist 8 yrs exp Lucknow

Dr is right.but i want to know one thing.when you take some thing spicy you feel that something is stuck in your neck.chest pain and restlessness,in sever case you feel like food step back in you from stomach.
Dr. Durga Kshitish Kothuru
Dental Surgeon 15 yrs exp Kakinada
The ulcers might b bcoz of gastric problem as my other colleagues opined. Visit a Gastro enterologist for needful
Dr. Avinash Sahu
Dentist 6 yrs exp Dharwad
Hi, first of all you visit a gastroenterologist, if you gastric problem is solved your ulcers also would be resolved. In case your problem persists then you should visit a dentist to get those ulcer examined.
A lot of times the ulcers are due to gastric disturbances. Just solving the issue of ulcers will not be helpful if the underlying cause is not treated. Please see a gastroenterologist, and get yourself evaluated. For the mouth ulcer, there are over the counter mouth gels you can use.