Mouth sores

I am getting mouth sores regularly while mistakenly got break skin in my mouth. It is very painful and cant touch spicy food,sweet. what is the permanent solution for this cause? and also please suggest treatment for this.

Doctor Answers (2) on Mouth sores

Hello..mouth ulcers may be due to stress,vitamin deficiency,viral infections etc.kindly visit dentist to know the exact cause .For symptomatic relief apply Tess ointment over the ulcer.
Hello ..we need to check the type of ulcers that you are getting..and then find the underlying cause..treating the underlying cause can only be a permanent solution..ulcers can be due to various causes like sharp edges of teeth causing cheek bite etc..or due to vitamin bcomplex ,or zinc or folic acid or iron deficiency..it can also be a result of some underlying gastrointestinal problem..sometimes certain foods like some citrus fruits can trigger the ulcers..so only after a proper consultation we can know the cause and then treat..you can relieve the burning sensation during food by applying mucopain gel before eating and kindly keep yourself as hydrated as possible..