Mouth dryness
Hi, I'm having dry mouth for more than a year. In Feb'20, I had some red dots in throat and took medication as prescribed. At that time doctor said dryness is because of dehydration and told me to drink more water. Initially it was very mild like I need to drink water atleast an hour once. Now I'm drinking water every minute to keep my mouth moisture. Can I have some suggestion to find out the issue

Xerostomia can be due multiple reasons which need in depth evaluation .. there are some medicine which can help u .. need more history to get the cause of it
consult online for details evaluation
drink plenty of waters .