Moustache hair
I am 17 years old I pulled my moustache like I tried to soften it many hairs came out do these hairs grow back

Greetings. There are subsets of normal individuals who do have the habit of plucking. You can wait for few weeks to see if hairs are growing back. If the follicle has come out, it wont regrow otherwise it will. The market is full of fake brands and waiting for customers like you. Apply your knowledge and reasoning and decide
Start on biotin supplements and food rich in iron content.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.